- Develop web applications based on PHP/WordPress
- Work with product and design teams to understand end-user requirements
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the head of department
- Communicate well with vendor in Singapore
- Work in a Flexible and Result Oriented Environment
- Work with those who see the workplace as a Second Home
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years working experience in PHP
- Have good experience in HTML, CSS3, LESS or SASS, jQuery
- Have experience in Wordpress programming (Pages, Posts, themes, plugins, Multiple WP Site)
- Have experience in frontend (AngularJS / Angular 6) is a plus
- Have good knowledge of web application development system and mobile friendly
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Working knowledge in source version control (GIT)
- Good command of communication in English
- Be active, enthusiastic, agile, responsible, careful
- Eager to learn new things and up-to-date with the latest technology and development trends
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Working in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment, opportunities for fast career advancement.
- Working time: 5 days / week.
- To be fully registered for social insurance, health insurance and other premiums as prescribed by law.
- Enjoy salary, bonus, commission and other preferential policies of the company.
- Regularly participate in company activities.
- Remuneration worthy.