- Discuss and collect business requirements/business processes from customers.
- Describe the product features documentation for the engineering team to implement.
- Participate in testing the implementation results of the technical team to know if the software meets the customer's requirements or not.
- Other specific jobs will be discussed during the interview.
- College or university degree or higher.
- Have at least 1 year working experience.
- Experienced in translating project design documents.
- Have experience in testing the functions after the technical team is done.
- Japanese ≥ N3 (requires reading and writing skills mainly).
- Be proactive in work, report and contact customers when problems arise.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Working in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment, opportunities for fast career advancement.
- Working time: 5 days / week.
- To be fully registered for social insurance, health insurance and other premiums as prescribed by law.
- Enjoy salary, bonus, commission and other preferential policies of the company.
- Regularly participate in company activities.
- Remuneration worthy.
- Competitive salary.