- Perform tasks assigned by superiors as planned.
- The same management level analyzes and designs product features.
- Programming and testing software projects.
- Researching new technologies and offering solutions to apply to the company's products and services.
- Perform maintenance and upgrade the company's products and services.
- Coordinate with colleagues in the group to complete the task.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by management
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from university, college or major in programming
- Ability to think, learn quickly, give ideas to develop projects.
Priority to candidates who have:
- Responsible and committed to the job.
- Group skill.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Working in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment, opportunities for fast career advancement.
- Working time: 5 days / week.
- To be fully registered for social insurance, health insurance and other premiums as prescribed by law.
- Enjoy salary, bonus, commission and other preferential policies of the company.
- Regularly participate in company activities.
- Remuneration worthy.
- Competitive salary (700 $ - 1200 $)